- Handling all cash transactions of the Company.
- Receive payments by Cash, Cheques, K-Net, Credit Cards, etc.
- Check payment vouchers before making payments to customers/employees.
- Check daily cash accounts.
- Provide guidance and solve queries from customers.
- Count the cash money at the start and end of the work day.
- Maintain and update daily report and reconcile it with cash on hand.
- Reconcile and tally it with K-Net transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Cashier.
Minimum 3-5 years’ related field
Fluent in English & Arabic languages (written & spoken)
High School Certificate / Graduate
Age group: below 35 years
Computer literate (knowledge of Kerridge would be an advantage)
Flexible work schedule
Transferable visa #18
Available to join immediately
Holder of Kuwait driver’s license is an added advantage