1. Check and revise status of Kuwaiti employees to maintain headcounts, titles, and to fulfill the Kuwaitization requirements in compliance with MOSAL & MGRP, PAM criteria.
2. Prepare and update monthly contributions report to PIFSS.
3. Perform daily monitoring of staff attendance, and process deductions, penalties & warnings.
4. Assist in payroll.
5. Revise and update HR Reports, i.e., Staff-In, Staff-Out & Staff On Hold on a regular basis.
6. Update and maintain effective employee data/reports on HR modules.
7. Assist in resolving staff complaints and grievances.
8. Control and update disciplinary action procedures per KLL.
9. Responsible for resignations, terminations and conducting exit interviews.
10. Establishes and maintains files and records on an ongoing basis.
Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
Minimum 2-3 years experience in related field.
Excellent English & Arabic communication skills (read, write & speak)
Age below 35 years
Well versed in Kuwait Labour Law.
Multi-tasking, problem solver
Transferable visa #18, Kuwait based
|Job Category||HR & Administration|