We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Power BI Report development.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Should have an edge over making Data Analysis Expressions queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
- Mandate to have experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, or Tableau.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in data-specific roles.
- Knowledge in Microsoft BI Stack
- Grip over data analytics
- Should possess software development skills
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Transferable visa #18 (no project visa); ONLY KUWAIT BASED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Interested candidates can e-mail resume to the job posting posted on our website: www.kaico.com.kw