- Handle Company switchboard (route incoming/outgoing calls to appropriate staff), taking messages and ensuring prompt delivery of these messages.
- Receiving/greeting customers and directing them to the concerned sales staff.
- Schedule appointments & maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs prospect reports for the Brand Managers.
- Assist with admin duties as requested.
- Perform other assigned duties as directed by the Brand Manager/Showroom Manager per business needs.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in related field (automotive industry would be an advantage).
- College graduate/High School Diploma.
- Good English & Arabic communication skills (read, write & speak).
- Computer literate.
- Pleasant personality, presentable, multi-tasking, customer oriented.
- Transferable visa #18: Kuwait based.
|Job Category||Vehicle Sales|